INSPIRATION BOARD

28 de abril de 2015

source: pinterest

Oh hey there, guys! I'm nothing bored to death with this crazy weather. Not even a bit I must say. I'm not on vacation, I have no free time to enjoy a nap or a tan, I am full of work, so sorry ... but I'm happy with this gloomy sky. These days my computer will be my window on the world so ok sun you can relax a little and come back only in summer. Of course I like good weather, of course I like sun, and summer vibes, and all those things, but working with these weather is so much better. 
Haven't done one in a while but it's something I want to bring to the blog, a montkly inspiration board. This was kind of made in a hurry but it's definitely what I've been into lately. Neutrals, the Daniel Wellington watch, crepe trousers and oversize. Have a nice weekend. xx


--

Oh Olá pessoal! Não estou nada aborrecida de estar este tempo de caca. Nem um bocadinho. Não estou de férias, não tenho grande tempo livre, estou cheia de trabalho e tenho mesmo muita coisa para fazer, além disso nos próximos dias o meu computador vai ser literalmente a minha janela para o mundo, ou simplesmente a minha janela, por isso nem me faz diferença se está ou não a chover, se está ou não sol. Claro que gosto de bom tempo, claro que gosto de sol, e passear à beira mar, e essas coisas todas, mas a questão é: estou cheia de trabalho, por isso desculpem-se, mas estou feliz com este tempo de caca. 
É algo que eu queria tentar trazer para o blog, um quadro de inspiração mensal. Este é uma espécie de inspiração feito à pressa, mas é definitivamente o que me rodeia ultimamente. Neutros, o relógio Daniel Wellington, calças bejes e oversize. Tenham um bom fim de semana. xx
       


Enviar um comentário

Copyright © OH STUDIO
Design by Fearne