Birthday Girl

8 de abril de 2015




        Hey guys!! It's my birthday toda!!!

In the morning, a lovely post-breakfast coffe with the girls chatting about things close to our
and soul and then, a spontaneous phone call from my boyfriend, coming school to fresh, a little surprise of my favourite friends and, finally, some family time with mum, dad and my seven year old brother, as we winded down into the night. My mum even put on a roast just for me and although I was so full from dinner earlier that night I managed to fit in a little of her special meal in my tummy.


I’m not a big birthday person but as my 17 years old become more and more of a blur, I’m beginning to realise that birithdays are not just about asking others to tick things off your wishlist. It’s about being surrounded by your best friends, family, and doing things you love the most, with people who will be there for you, on your birthday, for many more years to come.

It’s also always about cake, though. Always.






Enviar um comentário

Copyright © OH STUDIO
Design by Fearne